We are also are going through some rough times with our personal family, please pray for us to be able to hand all the batons over to Jesus right now, as we continue on in this race.
Specific prayer requests are:
- Cassie, our daughter, is back in the hospital after having the baby with some kind of infection, not sure what, she has been there since Friday 11th and is looking like she will be there another 2 days for sure.
- Jim is not feeling well again, just finished another antibiotic, and coughing bad again, going to allergist on Thursday.
- Dylan, Cassie's 19 month old son, ear infection and croupy cough (he wants his mommy)
- Our friends, with the loss of their daughter, strength
- A close friend of mine, giving up on her marriage, and no longer wants my friendship.
Thank you all for your prayers, and helping us run this race, especially, when the road is rough and rocky.