Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spider web or Jesus' web?


I don't know about you but I'm so thankful that I know, that I know I can continually be cauGht by Jesus' hand. Those who don't know Jesus as their personal Savior.....

"They hang their life from one thin thread, they hitch their fate to a spider web. One jiggle and the thread breaks, one jab and the web collapses." Job 8:14 & 15 The MESSAGE

Help us to totally give up our own will and do your will in this ministry helping the tangled up lives that you have placed here at the ranch. When you look at a web it looks like a tangled up mess...but the spider looks at it as a masterpiece. Help us to show these boys that God can take a tangled up mess and turn it into a masterpiece. They just have to totally hand their life over to Jesus and be caught by HIM!

Help us not to doubt that God can continue to work on the boys that have already lived here in the past. He still looks at them as a masterpiece and is just waiting for some of them to reach out their hand to HIM and say, "I can't continue to live this tangled life anymore, I knew a different way, help me because I'm stuck in the web of life."

Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to serve you even though sometimes it can get sticky and tangled in this christian walk just like the spider web.

I love you Jesus....and thank you for making me a masterpiece.

Ephesians 2:10 " "We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Stop over at the Internet Cafe and read more of the Word filled Wednesday's!


Serving HIM,


8 comments:

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

Oh Cathy, what a lovely and important Word-Filled Wednesday full of encouraging Bible verses from the Word of God. I'm joining you in prayer for your boys and all our beloveds! Have a blessed week.

Amanda said...

This is fantastic Cathy! I love the picture and the verses you used to illustrate such an important message.

God bless you for the work you do for Him!

Happy WFW!

Amydeanne said...

love the visual on this Cakthy!

Denise said...

Amazing post.

{amy} said...

I'm so thankful that He catches me, even when I doubt.

ozjane said...

So very true...so fragile are the things that folk hang onto. I asked a lady giving me a quote in my home...we got talking....what she thought would happen when she died. She said, I have this nice fuzzy thought that I will come back in some form or other.
I said to her...are you willing to risk eternity of a fuzzy thought out of your tiny mind or mine...can you expect the God of the universe to fit into our small minds...would you really take that risk. She smiled and said...that would be pretty silly wouldn't it.
She ended up taking a Bible that my late Mum had which was fairly new...she could see I had enough to spare.....lol, and she did not have one. I am praying that God will touch her to read it as the Holy Spirit prepares her heart.

baby love said...

Amen, amen, amen!!

Lovely post!!

Thank you for the amazing reminder :)

oxox-Camille

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

what a wonderful picture for teh verse! Praise God for the ministry that you have!