Thursday, October 25, 2007

CHALLENGED!

James 1:2-4 "Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way." THE MESSAGE

I know it has been almost 3 weeks since I have posted now, I aplogize, I guess we have just been challenged lately. I'm waiting to become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. I have lots to say but I will have to post again later. My goal today is to get the pictures posted from the Miracles Can Happen Challenge Bike Ride. I hope all you riders that were challenged that day (by the wind) can take time to say a prayer for us in our challenge we are in several days of the week with the ministry we are in. Our rider that came the farthest to ride was a man all the way from South Carolina. Wow! He said he was coming out here to observe the harvest, and meet some farmers in the area and he got online and saw our bike ride and came to ride in it. How awesome is that! I hope he had a great time observing the harvest here, and I really hope he had a great time riding in the Miracles Can Happen Challenge! We appreciate everyone of you who gave of your time to ride or help in our Bike Ride to help us make a difference. We especially want to thank Dick and Karen Grimm for putting this ride on.


This is our South Carolina Rider!




No comments: