Phillipians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
I know that God's word here does not say that we are suppose to rejoice only when life is good, no it says Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS!!! I'm sure as you have been reading the blog lately that it doesn't sound like I have been rejoicing. I apologize if I have sounded negative, I'm human and I know God is not finished with me yet. I know HE is near and I am not to be anxious about anything. BUT.............. in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving , present your request to God. So my request to God is everyone out there that is reading this please pray for the Lost Boy that I talked about in this post. He has left the ranch before completing it, and never accepted Jesus into his heart. Our heart goes out to this boy, we came to love him like our own, and he is still running, still hurting and still searching in all the wrong places. Please pray for him.
Some other request to God in our life right now are:
- Expansion of the ranch.....................(30 on a waiting list) That's a lot of hurting parents, wanting help for their son. Thankful that this ministry is needed!
- Our (personal) Church Family / Middle of a church split/ Thankful that we can go to a building and worship!
- Some friends of ours going through a divorce / Thankful that we can come to a Father of love and cry out for help on behalf of our brother and sister in Christ
- Jim's health/ thinking that he has allergies to something in the barn/ seeing a pulmonary specialist/ Thankful that God is the great physician
- That we can be obedient to God's word and Rejoice Always!
We do want to Rejoice in the Lord, He is faithful to show His love to us even through the hard times. We love you Jesus and thank you for who you are.
Rejoice with us, as we lift these requests to God.