Wednesday, March 7, 2007

He really does provide!

Phillipians 4:12 "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."


We spoke at Wilton Baptist Church, this past Sunday, where the teen girl attends that said, "Hey, our church has toilet paper collected for you," We were in awe when we walked in the Church, it was lined up on the pulpit and was packed every where. I haven't counted, but from what I can remember the Pastor had counted it and said it was something like 300 rolls of toilet paper, 147 rolls of paper towels, and 70 pairs of socks. Wow! It is so awesome to see the last 15 years living by faith how he does provide our every need! Our God is an Awesome God!!!!





Servants for Christ not in need of toilet paper,

No comments: