Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sorrow and Joy!

Please pray for our good friends as I mentioned in the last post their daughter was in ICU after surgery, and she went home to be with Jesus. As words written by her and sang by her good friend at her funeral say "One of these days it will be easier to mean what I say

If I remember, this world is not my home

And before time began my days were known by you

And before time began my days were known by you"


There was definately sorrow with the loss of this young girl of only 25 but there was also joy to hear that she was actively involved in missions work in inner city Chicago and Minneapolis, Mexico, Guatemala, Columbia, the United Arab Emirates, and India.


It is very hard to understand the reason for God to take her so young when she had such a servant's heart but God had her days numbered and she is in a much better home than we are in this world.


As we had sorrow for the loss of this young girl we also had joy for the birth of our grandson on January 4th. He and mama are fine, Colton Bryce weighed in @ 7lbs 11 oz. and was 21in. long.


No comments: